October 11, 2013 Abington is hosting their annual breast cancer football game. 7:00 PM, at the Schwarzman Stadium, be there or be square. Also remember to buy the breast cancer game t-shirts in caf A, selling all week long. All profits go to help finding a cure! BEAT TRUMAN!
Great Time + A LOT OF AWARDS:
* Distinguished President: Jessie Marinucci
* Distinguished Vice President: Chrisitne Palazzolo
* Distinguished Secretary: Stephen Costello
* Distinguished Treasurer: Jake Glassman
* Distinguished Editor: Kristina Gaglianese
* Bob Bagans Unsung Hero Award: Vincenza Rico
* Highest Club Total Servie Hours Award: Honorable Mention
* Major Emphasis Award (a project that helps children): 3rd place – “Hoops for Hope”
* William S. Brandamore Kiwanis Family Award
* Club Poster Contest: 2nd Place – Nicole Bonacci
* Year in Review Scrapbook: 1st Place – Kristina Gaglianese, Jena Hunsburger
* Oratorical Contest: 2nd Place – Christine Palazzolo, Honorable Mention – Chae Eon Jang
* Outstanding Lt. Governor: Andrew Van Buren
Bowling for Darfur is tomorrow, Friday, February 22nd from 10 pm to Midnight!
Come out after the basketball game and bowl away!
Friday, October 19th, Abington hosted a Breast Cancer game to support finding the cure! Selling over 1000 t-shirts for the cause, along with baked goods and other commodities, this year was a big success! The volunteers did a great job raising money and spreading awareness for a benevolent cause! We hope to be even more succesful next year, and we are proud to help support such a helpful cause!
October 21 – AIDS Walk
7:30 am – 1:30 pm – Bus Provided
Sign up with Mrs. Rodgers – Permission Form and $20 donation needed to hold your spot!!
October 24 – Pillow Polo Tournament
3 – 5 pm – Gym
Teams of six – Sign up with Ms. Ritterman (Room 117) – $60 + Form
More Service opportunities available here
KEY CLUB WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE: