- Key Club is holding its 3rd Tuesday of the Month event on Tuesday, November 17th from 7-9:30pm in the Gym. The events to vote on are Minute to Win It, a Scavenger Hunt, and a Soccer Tournament. Key Club board members will be sitting in Cafe A during their lunch periods from Monday, November 8th until Friday, November 12th collecting change for each event (penny wars!). The event that has the most amount of change will be the event that gets played on Tuesday 11/17. Any questions? See a Key Club board member or Miss DiMassa.
- Key Club is collecting its UNICEF Trick or Treat boxes by Friday, November 5th. Please drop off your orange box to Miss DiMassa in room 118 before first period.
- Key Club will be distributing their membership t-shirts at the member meeting on Wednesday, November 10th in Cafeteria A. We will also have our yearbook picture taken that day so come out looking cute!
- Key Club needs volunteers to help out at the AKTION Club Thanksgiving Banquet on Tuesday, November 23rd from 6-9pm in Cafeteria A. Sign-ups are outside of room 241, so volunteer with your friends!
- Key Club is looking for volunteers to help with a special senior project called ‘Adopt a Marine.’ The event will take place at Alverthorpe Park and costs $15 to enter. It’s from 10am – 2pm and all you have to do is walk around the park with your friends, and from 2-4pm there will be food and games. All the money raised will go towards sending care-packages to marines fighting out on the front-line. Come out with your friends and support a marine who’s fighting for your freedom. Sign up outside room 241.